Thursday, October 3, 2013

15 Minutes

Heard this advice on a Christian Radio Program

Give 15 minutes a day


Every Day



15 minutes for God to talk to you.

15 minutes for you to talk to God

and

15 minutes for you to talk about God to someone else.



15 minutes for God to talk to you 


can come in the form of reading the Bible and studying His Word
It can also be quiet moments 
when you block out the world
and open your heart to Him



15 minutes for you to talk to God


in prayer, in song, in writing
just you and God



15 minutes for you to talk with someone else about God.



talk with family, friends, other Christians
and strengthen your faith, and theirs.



These are tough goals to reach in our busy lives.

I know I struggle with the 1st and last one....

but still, great advice, I know I will be a stronger, better Christian 
when I achieve those goals.....


No comments:

Post a Comment