Sunday, January 26, 2014

Isaiah 55: 8-9


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.  As the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."  Isaiah 55: 8-9


I like this Bible Verse because it reminds me that we should not (and cannot) expect to understand why things happen sometimes.    When things happen, especially when bad things happen, and we cannot understand why, it is because we really, really can't understand why.

God's wisdom is so much greater than ours, it would be like trying to explain Einstein to a rock.  You just wouldn't even try, right?   So He doesn't even try to explain it, but He DOES tell us over and over again, that He loves us and if we are faithful in Him we will all understand one day.

So when things are horrible, and your believe in God is shaken, remember Isaiah.  Remember God loves you SOOOOOO much.  And He will carry you through.

As this picture illustrates----we only see a small piece of the overall design.........





No comments:

Post a Comment