Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Am Issuing A Challenge to You for the New Year

I read this article on the Blog "The Gospel Coalition" :  How To Change Your Mind

change-your-mind



It's not just Changing your mind, but transforming your worldview.


In an Nut Shell it Challenges you to Do the Following:

1. Choose a book of the Bible.
2. Read it in its entirety.
3. Repeat step #2 twenty times.
4. Repeat this process for all books of the Bible.

There is more detail / information in the actual article, but I am accepting the Challenge

I think I will try a short one. 

 From this article here are the New Testament books from shortest to longest:   
 3 John, 2 John, Phlm, Jude, Titus, 2Thess, Rev, 2 Peter, 2 Tim, 1Thess, Col, 1 Tim, Phil, 1 Peter, James, 1 John, Gal, Eph, 2 Cor, Heb, 1 Cor, Rom, Mark, John, Matt, Acts, Luke
And Here is a Link for OT Book Lengths:  Click Here

I will start with The Book of  Ruth.


It is short and I have never read it before, so I think it will be a good place to try this idea!

Will you accept the Challenge?

Want to read Ruth with me?




No comments:

Post a Comment