Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Are You Ready

Yesterday was a terrible day for many in the Washington D.C. Navy Shipyard.


A disturbed man shot 12 people dead, wounding many others before he was killed.

No one predicted when they went to work yesterday morning, it would be their last,

Were they ready?



I don't mean ready to die.

I mean ready to live.


In Heaven.




Did they know we are Eternal?

That Life on Earth is Temporary?




Jesus did not come to Earth to make bad people good.

He came to Earth to allow Dead People to Live.




WE........LIVE.......FOREVER



What I worry about is


Where?


God wants us in Heaven, with Him.



He has paid your way, purchased your ticket.

With the Blood of His Son

That washes away our sin

So we can be pure

So we can be with Him.





All you have to do is take it.

Accept that ticket, known as Jesus Christ



Into your heart.

Let your heart be changed by Him.

Let go of Sin and Take Jesus.



That's it.


That's all we have to do.



Will you Accept His Ticket  to be with Him?


2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to say that all those other religion people aren't going to go to Heaven, however good and kind and Christlike they are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it depends on what "other" religion you mean. I do not believe "all paths lead to God". I can't really know except with what the Bible says.

      I used to be really upset with the thought that some good people will not go to Heaven, but I have to trust that God knows what He is doing. I do believe Jews who are faithful will go to Heaven. But I don't think, for example, that Pagans will, and that breaks my heart.

      Delete