Saturday, September 21, 2013

Is this blog going to the Dogs?

Just a little joke to get your attention.

I wanted to share with you a little theory I have concocted all on my own.


You ever notice how Dogs come in so many different Sizes and Shapes?




But you don't see this with different breeds of Cats




Or Horses

(ok, horses do come in different sizes)


Or Cows




Or any other animal that I can think of.



Only Dogs.



Why is that?


I have learned recently that the DNA of Dogs 
has some very unique parts


that allow them to be "transformed" 
by humans breeding them for so many different purposes.




We have, of course, dogs to love on.





Or to help farmers with herding





Or to help the Blind

(this one sings too!)



Or for Search and Rescue





Hunting  large animals





Hunting small animals




Getting rid of harmful animals





Retrieving Game





Or Other Needed Items





Protection






Attacking 




 Helping with the workload






And Transportation






You don't see this diversity with any other animal!!




So I conclude that not only is "Dog Man's Best Friend"

I think that Dogs are a true Gift from God.

Maybe our true Guardian Angels?









No comments:

Post a Comment