Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bible Journaling


Came across this and wanted to share:  (here is the LINK )  Bible Journaling......

Until a few weeks ago, not only had I never heard of it, but I had no idea that this was a thing. I am still quite amazed by what some people have created – illustrations that are so enchantingly beautiful.
But don’t take my word for it. Have a look for yourself. (And if you know of any other great examples please post them, or a link, in the comments below)
Illustrated 15
illustrated faith 1
Illustrated faith 2
illustrated faith 3
illustrated faith 4
Illustrated faith 5
Illustrated faith 6
Illustrated faith 7
Illustrated faith 8
Illustrated faith 9
Illustrated faith 10
Illustrated faith 11
Illustrated faith 12
Illustrated faith 13
Illustrated faith 14

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are so beautiful... I wish I could draw like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are amazing! I just knew some Bibles had those spaces by their sides.

    Geez... so colourful...

    ReplyDelete