Saturday, July 9, 2016

America Divided

There is great wisdom in the Bible.

Mark 3:24 tells us:

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand



There has always been divisions in this Country.

But we have always been Americans first willing to come together
and over look our differences and make this country strong.

Image result for americans come together

But there are those that want America to be weak.  
And to weaken this great nation we must become a divided nation.



In the late 1980's the term "African American" became popularized.

That is a confusing term for me.

Are you American first or African first?

And not all black people are from Africa.

And some white people are from Africa.....

Image result for white africans



Growing from this came a push for "Mulitculturalism" in the 1990's

The reason for this push was to create pride in your roots.

Image result for diversity


But the emphasis was on minorities.

Not German roots.

Not Scottish roots.

Another divisor was created.



Having succeeded in dividing this country by race, 
the country is now pushing  for "Diversity"

Image result for diversity gender

In the guise of demanding equal rights for gays, lesbians, trans, etc
we have become further divided.


Side by side with this is the division of religion.
While promoting acceptance of Islam, 

Image result for prayer rugs in airports


the country is trying to squash Christianity.


Image result for ban nativity scene





And most recently there is a growing division between 
Authority (Police) and Minorities

Image result for protestors against police




Political Correctness is the final wedge.

Image result for safe zones in college



Doubt me?



What comes to mind if I say:


#alllivesmatter

I must be a racist

Image result for #alllivesmatter






#bluelivesmatter

I must be a racist

Image result for #bluelivesmatter




#prolife

I am anti-feminist

Image result for keep abortion legal



#safetopee

I am a transphobe


Image result for transgender bathroom




#teaparty

I am a racist, anti-feminist, homophobic,
gun toting, bible-clingers

Image result for #america is racist homophobe




#patriot  

I am a racist, anti-feminist, homophobe and islamophobe




Political correctness does not allow us to have differing opinions.

Image result for #america is racist homophobe

What is wrong with differing opinions?



If you think I can still have a different opinion than you, 
What do you think if I say

#Trump for President



Political correctness, the government, the academic world and the media
have slowly and effectively divided this country.

We can no longer call ourselves American

That is a hate-filled term.

We must call ourselves African-Americans, 
Muslim American
LGBT, 
Latino


I can say Black Pride
But I cannot say White Pride.

I can say I support Obama
but I cannot say I support Trump

I can say Muslims have a right to worship Allah freely
but I cannot say My God is the One True God

I have to want to pay for abortions and birthcontrol
or I am a sexist

I have to praise Travon Marton and Michael Brown 
and Freddy Gray
But I cannot point to their crimes.


I have to admit my White Privilege
But I cannot say  #godblessamerica


We are a deeply divided nation.
Divided by our government and media by 
race, religion, gender and sexual orientation

And this is very deliberate.

There are forces at work that want to see this country fall

And they are coming very close to succeeding.


Image result for america divided

1 comment:

  1. I am actually not very aware of what's out there in America, and darn! That sounds quite of a mess to pick sides...

    ReplyDelete